Monday, June 19

Spain!

The girls and I tagged along with Jas on a trip to Valencia. It was ... work. A lot of work. Traveling internationally with three small children is not recommended. Elliott was an absolute rockstar translator though. It was nearly impossible to get them all sunscreened and out in 90 degree heat from a 3rd floor walk-up before I was properly caffeinated but we managed. There were tears and there were public meltdowns, but we managed. We will travel again ... just not any time soon.

And we're OFF! Quinn had an ear infection and screamed the whole. dang. flight.

When we arrived in Paris, we ran Home Alone style through the airport -- I was carrying Quinn AND Talie, Elliott was busting ass carrying 2 bags, and we missed our connection by minutes. So we spent a sweaty 7 hours in the Paris airport. Fun.

E was happy to have unlimited screentime and T actually slept for big portions of the flights. Q however. Oy. Babies.
Stay tuned for more ...

No comments: