Saturday, June 17

June

We need a name for "Bunny." So far on the table: Melania, Hillary, Freddie, and a whole bunch of vegetables.

Wheeeee!






This ... was not her yogurt. But I can't be in 3 places at the same time and I needed to make dinner so she entertained herself.

Happy Friday!






So ... Talie found the bucket of old baby stuff.



It was a busy Saturday. This was between events ...

We went to a very crowded #whynotdevin fundraiser and took the only table available ... it wasn't exactly baby friendly but we made it work ...

Lacrosse jamborree was HOT.

E left me a love note on my pillow


"Do I look like a Flywire girl?"

THE POOL IS OPEN!




Ballerinas and peonies!

Father's Day pig pile!


We are going to refinish the floors so we had to move all the furniture out. The girls were thrilled.

No comments: