![]() |
| Look! It's Elliott in the red on the far left! The radio silence from Camp Huckins nearly killed me. I was so happy to see her little face on their FB page! |
![]() |
| We don't look so bad after 25 years, right? It's me and Smackie! My friend from camp is the senior director and promised to keep an eye on Elliott for me. Love love love Camp Huckins. |
![]() |
| Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Talie went to Spanish camp! |
![]() |
| E is home! Time for ballet camp! |
![]() |
| Moana camp -- Talie was The Chief Cheese and E was ... the Flying Pig? So many smiles. They had a blast. |
![]() |
| I am so thankful that this sad postcard didn't make it to us until she was already home. Sounds like the last 3 or so days were homesick days ... |
![]() |
| Miss Susi camp is always a big hit. I decided Talie should try it out because she's never done drama club before and I wanted to see if she liked it? SHE DID. BIG TIME. Honk was super fun. |
![]() |
| Jealous little sister gets to have a giant muffin while the bigs go to ballet camp. |
![]() |
| Quinn was in Mom Camp all summer. She was a very good garden helper. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment