Tuesday, July 31

July

I am MONTHS behind so bear with me ... I don't remember why I took all of these photos except for maybe because these knucklehead kids are funny.

Summer fun with the Massaro fam

THIS WEASEL. It was SO HOT and we were in the backyard and this WEASEL kept coming close to us! It was so BOLD! It kept climbing out of the bushes and it scampered across Quinn's feet and she FREAKED but it wasn't scared of us! I called animal control and they came to check it out but he had moves on. Apparently they're carnivorous and eat 40% of their body weight EVERY DAY. So we must have had mice or bunnies or something ...

Bike riding with Dee Dee.

There will eventually be a Moens/Massaro wedding. Which ones will it be? :o)

Barbieri Class of 2027

I'm a sucker for MLM parties. I'll go, have a glass of wine, buy some leggings or jewelry or whatever. And then sometimes I have two glasses of wine, forget to pay the sitter, press purchase on all of the makeup recommended, and wake up with a headache and buyer's remorse. But now I wear makeup? 

We had a fun July book club -- this was the viewing of Wonder after they all read the book (many of them also read it in Spanish)


I think we will join Clearbrook next year -- it is so fun and MUCH less crowded than LT.


Oh man. This summer was SO HOT.

Talie and Addie are only about 2 weeks apart and her mom and I met at a MOMS club meeting. They'll be kindergarten buddies in the fall!

We have one sitter that for some reason, Talie associates her with being allowed to sleep in our bed ... with my shoes on?


HOMG it was so good.

They've been married for a year. Ha!

Ballet buddies at the beach


So many popsicles!

I love that we have a series to Broadway in Boston. E and I went to see Aladdin

And saw friends in the bathroom line!

Sweaty bike ride to the library


Book club went outside and played in the sprinkler

All the grownups and Quinn


HOTTEST DAY EVER but E and T both want to join the circus

No comments: