Saturday, August 25

Vacation

Oh man. We had a GREAT summer vacation. Jas took almost two whole weeks off and we rented two different houses in Westport, MA. One was little and the other had plenty of space for visitors. We had near-perfect weather (except for the one day when we have 14 people visiting and it POURED ... and we discovered that the grill didn't work!). These pics are out of order but they're fun.

Quinn, showing the Massaro boys who is BOSS.

Love birds at dinner





We all jumped. I got a TON of water up my nose. I was much more adventurous 10 year ago when I was under 30 and had no kids ...


On the rainy change day, we had a few hours to kill between houses so we hit the local Childrens Museum

These girls are TOAST. 

Last Day of Vacation Nap

First Day of Vacation Sunburns. WHOOPS







I unlocked a life goal -- we went on vacation with bikes!




We love outside showers!!

Kids are asleep (or maybe they were watching a movie?), parents are relaxed.


Oh so I guess we had a few rainy days? Or maybe we just needed a break from the beach? I can't remember. But Quinn sat through a whole movie!








Evening yoga on the roof deck


SHOW TIME!







When we were little, my dad worked at Sweda selling cash registers just like this one.

The path to the beach at the second house was long but fun. Down a long wooded path, up these cool stairs, and then down through the dunes.


Like father, like daughter. It took her a LONG TIME to jump the second time. 













We like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.


No gas in the grill ... best husband evah improvises.

Palmer girls in the house!


Q just hanging out by the window with her characters








Jas had to sneak away one night for a work event










So many skits!

Donovan Time!







No comments: