![]() |
| Theatre kids. Ha! |
![]() |
| Quinn is almost always wearing a dress up dress. |
![]() |
| Fancy hair! |
![]() |
| More Massaro fun |
![]() |
| Library mornings lead to quiet afternoons |
![]() |
| August book club was smaller -- this was the BFG group. |
![]() |
| Summer school is in session |
![]() |
| First time getting a REAL haircut. She's in good hands with Ben |
![]() |
| Campout 2018. Popcorn and Pee Wee's Big Adventure. If I remember correctly, they all slept well (Q and I were inside) |
![]() |
| We checked out the new playground nearby but OMG it was like a thousand degrees out. |
![]() |
| Summer fun at LT! |
![]() |
| Fake frowns |
![]() |
| First Day Back for Elliott! |
![]() |
| I made a LOT of sauce. And salsa. |
![]() |
| Time flies. I’m not crying, YOU’RE crying. Elliott, age 9, 4th grade Talie, age 5.9, KINDERGARTEN 😩 Quinn, age 2.5, Grocery store helper |
![]() |
| Moms and mimosas! |
![]() |
| Kindergarten buddies! |
![]() |
| Talie's first day of Kindergarten! I really miss that kid. She's doing a great job -- she's tired but so far she likes it? |






















No comments:
Post a Comment