Thursday, June 30

June

Whoa. This summer got away from me.  Let me see if I can binge blog a bit ... starting with June ...


Water break!


Q failed her initial hearing test and we checked out of the hospital too soon for to have a second one so we headed off to Children's for a mid-day electrode snooze.  All is well -- she passed with flying colors.

"Polite Princess Lessons" with Jillian

The Massaro boys love babies!!

How is Theo no longer a baby?!?

Quinn's feet make a great microphone?

Water balloon fight at the last lacrosse practice!

The Flywire team sent the girls these great shirts!

Water fun with the McTuri boys

Happy 40th, Bryan. Here, hold a baby. Oh, we got rearended on the way to Bryan's party. Never a dull moment. We are all fine but it's ANOTHER insurance claim and an annoyance.

Bedtime. Kind of a shitshow when I'm on my own but we make it work. Patience.




Bed head!

Quinn likes laundry as much as I do.

Friday night concerts on the green. It is a very different experience without Elliott -- she's a social butterfly. T and I were a little lonely!

Crossfit birthday party for kids!

"OK Daddy, close your eyes and take one more step. OK, put your head a bit lower and ... one more step ..."

Daddy on ponytail duty



Feeding their babies

6 weeks old!

Dress up with JuJu! I had a sitter once a week this summer to help me with dinner and bedtime. Phew!






More Massaro love!

Beach bums

She's a little too big for that bed ...


Sometimes she sneaks into our bed. :o)



Talie LOVES puzzles.

No comments: