Sunday, June 5

Barbieri

I love Elliott's school. I love that she loves school. I am there a lot to volunteer and all of the kids and teachers and parents are happy and friendly. There have been lots of events recently -- I am so grateful to be home full time so I can participate so much.


T and I go in every Friday to fill Friday Folders for E's class. She looks at books while I stuff the folders. We see LOTS of kids who know us from the Lion King and lots of other moms (and a few dads) who either work there or are volunteering, too. 

Art show! That's E's fish up at the top.





Folk Dancing Demonstration



Q slept through the whole thing.

The drums were a bit too loud for T

E attempted a flip on the monkey bars but did a faceplant into the bark mulch ...

No comments: