OK so we thought ballet camp was fun? Forget about it. ANNIE CAMP IS WHERE IT'S AT. Elliott did a 2 week theater camp and they put together a production of Annie at the end of it. Holy cow, the director is a miracle worker. These kids were so fantastic. They knew their lines, they knew their choreography, they painted sets and sewed costumes. It was amazing. I've done a lot of community theater and let me tell you, I have never seen such progress in only two weeks. I am beyond impressed. And Elliott is EXHAUSTED. She had so much fun as Missy the orphan. I didn't take many photos because honestly, I just had to watch the show. I was so tickled. It made my day, my week, my month, my summer. I am SO happy and proud of her. It was a lot of hard work and concentration for her -- and she was by far the littlest kid (except one other younger sister) and she kept up! I'm so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment