
... we watch a bunch of people who are good at windsurfing and few more that are not so good ...
Jason: Watch that guy: he knows what he's doing.

... we continue to be entertained by this guy who is doing all these crazy flips and tricks out in the rough waves. I tried to get a shot of him in action, but this was all I could manage ...
... as we are heading out and packing up the car, the windsurfing guy is parked next to us ...
Robby Naish: Dude, you've got a flat.

... Then this guy goes out of his way to drive us home! Jason is off to fix the tire now ...
3 comments:
The good news is you know Jace's shirt size and inseam now.
So you can, you know ... buy him some clothes for driving you home.
Kindly invite Mr. Panebianco over for dinner when I come to visit. :)
Dude.. Robby Naish is the GOD of windsurfing. US 1111 has always been his sail number. I can't believe you met him.
Good going, dude ! Get windsurfing lessons from him.
Post a Comment