Saturday, September 30

September

Not having a sidewalk is a bummer but I am so thankful for the church next door -- we've taught two girls to ride two-wheelers there and we've all done miles and miles of laps around the parking lot. We are also friendly with our neighbors on the culdesac behind us so we can cut through his yard to get to that neighborhood.

Fashonista on two wheels

Jo was in town so we went to Sunday Jazz brunch -- I need to get out of the house more often. I think this was the first time I had been in the car without children in three months.

Quinn loved playing Pappy's piano at my cousin's house.

Cousin time

Save us from the remote control car, Auntie Kathy!

OK so maybe they DO look alike?

Barbieri's new playground is a big hit!

Talie is getting very good at her letters.


Friday night bike ride to CJ's for dinner!

Pirate birthday fun!


When they fight, I make them hug for 17 seconds.

Jas has been in Spain a lot recently. I think this is from his September trip. The girls were appalled that he wasn't wearing a helmet.  


T wiped out in the driveway about 30 seconds before Nana arrived.

College roomies reunited!

Talie likes the swings the best on the playground at school.

I kind of hate the GPS in my car -- the voice command sucks but I always forget to set it up while I'm still in park. WHY DOES IT KEEP SHOWING ME PIZZA?!?


Monthly Massaro love.

Uh oh -- Med is a crazy cat lady ...


Some days it is too hot to play in the back yard.


Soccer practice is fun when the weather cooperates -- we were very lucky this fall.

No comments: