![]() |
| Derp! Babies are funny. |
![]() |
| Feeling better and SO fancy. |
![]() |
| Quinn's first bath! |
![]() |
| Look, I showered! |
![]() |
| Happy to have everyone home under one sleepy roof. |
![]() |
| Elliott's first diaper change! All hands on deck!!! |
![]() |
| "Mom, I think we need a minivan." |
![]() |
| OK, I'll keep 'em. |
![]() |
| BAH HA HA HA! |
![]() |
| Life is good. |
![]() |
| I forgot home much babies SLEEP. |
![]() |
| When you gotta go, you gotta go. |
![]() |
| Fake selfie time. |
![]() |
| Oh my mama -- WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!? |
![]() |
| Two sleepy girls. |
![]() |
| Boobs. I've got 'em. |
![]() |
| Workin' at the car wash. |
![]() |
| Quinnie the Pooh meets Winnie the Pooh. |
![]() |
| Entertainment hour! |































No comments:
Post a Comment