Saturday, January 2

Scout Finch Moens

Sadly, this week we had to say goodbye to Scout, the best dog ever. She was the world's original pillow pet that Elliott dubbed the "Scouch" who would tolerate all sorts of dress-up nonsense, toddler climbing, and pillow piling because she knew she'd get to lick the girls' chairs clean after every meal. I had to sweep the floor after lunch yesterday for the first time in almost 9 years and I cried like a baby. She loved bubbles and hiking and snow and swimming and squirrels and birds and long walks on the beach and clean laundry and tennis balls and FOOD (OH MY MAMA SHE LOVED HUMAN FOOD), but most of all, she loved us. As I was looking back at pictures I realized she is in virtually all of our posed AND candid photos because (for better or for worse) she was always RIGHTTHERE under foot. Being a grownup is hard. This is sad. Jas has been playing with iMovie recently so rather than pick just a few of our favorite photos, here are almost all of our favorite photos.




https://youtu.be/PcMwILH_0P0

No comments: