![]() |
| "Shh! Mommy I calling Daddy at WORK." |
![]() |
| Going in the boat is the BEST part of swimming lessons! |
![]() |
| There's a viral video going around where the dad sneaks behind his tween daughters making a dance video and out-dances them. That will TOTALLY happen in our house. |
![]() |
| Morning meditation. |
![]() |
| Daddy is wiped out. |
![]() |
| Yes, yes I do let my children dress themselves. How ever did you know? |
![]() |
| NOT approved, Talie. |
![]() |
| I'm not supposed to shovel in my delicate state (rolls eyes) so I hired these two to help me. |
![]() |
| Trader Joe's had a GREAT sale on 3 year olds. |
![]() |
| I've said it before and I hope I'll say it again: elementary school is a magical time. |
![]() |
| WHEEEEE! Get me a bumper sticker! |
![]() |
| She was very proud of her portrait. |
![]() |
| These are totally weather-appropriate jammies, right? |
![]() |
| COOKIES! COOKIES ARE HERE! |
![]() |
| This is her clean up dance. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment