Monday, December 28

Oh and there's this

Halfway there.
19 week ultrasound


12 weeks

17 weeks

1st trimester exhaustion and morning sickness while managing two other high energy children is NO JOKE.

10 week ultrasound

The girls kiss and talk to the baby ALL THE TIME. Talie cuddled up on me the other day and said: "I'm so happy to have a baby."

More 1st trimester exhaustion documented from the couch.

13? week ultrasound
 So since I am of advanced maternal age (GASP!) and having a geriatric pregnancy (SCOFF!), I had extra chromosomal testing (a benefit of being an elderly patient?). We have a low risk for all chromosomal disorders and we know it's another girl! Wheee!  When we told Elliott, she loudly proclaimed that we could still name it Jason Jr because there is no such thing as a boy name! That's my girl! So yeah, this is happening. I am thrilled but it occurred to me the other day that I now need to birth another child ... Oy.

No comments: