Sunday, February 1

Sunday River

We took a long weekend (E had no school on Friday on TOP of three snow days this week!) with the Massaros up at Sunday River.  We rented an AWESOME house that had more than enough for all of our crazy kids. We did some snow-shoeing one day (when it was WINDY AND FREEZING) and then Elliott tried skiing for the first time!  She liked it enough to try again -- success!


She wasn't a big fan of falling down.



Talie put on a SHOW for us.  She sang a whole bunch of songs and then tried to take her pants off? Yikes!


I love snowshoeing. I love hiking. 



Umm, yeah.  Negative twelve.

Zombie ski children must watch basketball.

Talie kept putting herself down for naps at random times.  And when I put her down for an ACTUAL nap, she took off her sleep sack and climbed out of the pack n play.


BFFs since 2 months old.

BFFs since before they were born!

Frozen distracted them all while we packed up to go home!

No comments: