Tuesday, February 3

Knee Surgery

So I hurt my knee around Thanksgiving -- had XRays, an inconclusive MRI, a surgeon suggest surgery, and several months of physical therapy to try and avoid surgery ... but alas, I had a torn meniscus. They snuck me into the schedule during ANOTHER snow storm.  It was a dicey ride in and home, but it's done and I am taking a REAL ACTUAL sick day.  Jas and Elliott made me breakfast in bed and I have been RELAXING.  It's pretty awesome.  Elliott is home AGAIN on a snow day (she has been home since LAST MONDAY!) and Jas is in charge.  I'm a happy camper and hopeful for a quick and full recovery.  Guess I won't be snowshoeing anymore this week ...


NO ONE on the Mass Pike.  It was weird.  Luckily we got behind the plows a few miles later and had a pretty smooth ride in.



No comments: