Tuesday, September 23

September stuff

I've been terrible about updating this blog ]['[=]+:"=];';=]l];l];]=:+}>  (that was Talie saying hi -- she loves to press buttons and got mad at me when I wasn't showing her pictures anymore). Anyhow, I've been terrible about updating the blog regularly so here's another wrap up of several funny things.

  • Elliott asked Jas the other night how hot the sun was. She then informed him that she loves him two times the size of the sun. :o)
  • She has been SO TIRED after school that she has slept in her clothes several nights.  It's a pick-your-battles approach I'm taking and it is working.  She still brushes her teeth.
  • I love the days she picks out her own clothes.  She is a big fan of contrasting patterns and mixing characters.  She loves her Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tshirt the best.
  • Elliott has informed me that she wants to be a boy so she can be Spiderman for Halloween. I told her she can be whatever she wants so Target, here I come. And she wants Talie to be Superman. Of course this revelation comes AFTER I've already purchased the matching Frozen costumes.
  • Lest you think it is all sunshine and hilarity here, I assure you we have our grumpy times.  Talie for example is yelling at me right now.  The other night, Elliott whined about how STARVING she was while I was cooking dinner (as if she hadn't eaten since last week) then refused to eat the "disgusting" dinner. Teething toddlers and exhausted kindergartners are really hard work. I just don't take pictures of them when they're not being funny.
  • Jas went to put on his shoes the other morning and Talie waddled over, pulled on his leg and said: "No. No Bye Daddy." sniffle
  • T was climbing (as always) on the ottoman the other night and Jas told her to get down. She said, "OK, I do!" and climbed down.

Talie has insisted on inheriting my White Teddy.






Early morning acro yoga class.


Yes, that's a drill.  A kid drill, but still, a drill.



My laundry helper.

No comments: