![]() |
| Don and Babsie have the most hyper dog I've ever seen. And our girls chased her around until they were all exhausted. Peanut!!! I think this is the only photo I got of Great Donny. Hi Great Donny! |
![]() |
| E insisted they each hold onto a Frozen doll while they watched the movie. |
![]() |
| Naptime. |
![]() |
| Sleepover party! |
![]() |
| It took about 24 hours, but Elliott is Thomas' biggest fan. She challenged him to a cannonball competition. I think he won. |
![]() |
| Legos. |
![]() |
| How sweet is this? And how funny is Talie in her "boat?" |
![]() |
| Babsie babysat for the girls so we could have a date night with Lauren and Thomas. We tried to get a nice sister picture but instead, Jas did a rapid fire blurry photo shoot. There were about 40 of them. |











No comments:
Post a Comment