Monday, September 15

Fall Activities

Pre-ballet! White uniform and tights!

She loves her Spanish soccer outfit and playing soccer in the back yard so I was sure she'd love playing town soccer ...

She insisted on wearing her uniform several times before the first official game ...

And she participated in the "warm up" ...

Like mother, like daughter: sticks her tongue out when working hard.

I'm pretty sure she totally missed the ball, but look at that form!

And that's all she wrote, folks.  She played for about 2 minutes this week and then wanted to go to the playground.  Last week she bumped shoulders with another kid and refused to get back onto the field.

When we aren't at an organized activity, we are RIDING BIKES!  We got E a bike for her birthday and it only took one lesson for her to figure it out.   We will be at the bike path park a lot this fall for sure.

Talie is yelling "No Daddy!  Helmet!"

E is taking a yoga class at the Y so Talie and I have to entertain ourselves for 45 minutes.  This was fun for her but stressful for me.  I think we'll avoid the locker room next week.

No comments: