With Jas gone for the whole week, Elliott and I made an effort to exhaust ourselves via water adventures. We hit the YMCA pool club with some friends, Walden Pond, the backyard giraffe pool, a pool party and the beach in Maine. She is fabulously tan and I am freckled. But the great news is ONE MORE SLEEP and we get to go get Daddy at the airport! I'm exhausted. Elliott is still singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in her bed. Yes, it is almost 10pm.
 |
| I've reached the point where going up the back stairs 4 times an afternoon to help her use the potty is too tiring so we set up an outdoor station. This reminds me of a photo of me at about the same age on an outdoor potty -- I'll have to have my mom dig that photo out ... |
 |
| Two thirsty girls! |
 |
| I find that the later she goes to bed, the earlier she wakes up. So much for exhaustion via water adventures. This one was at about 6am -- Scout was not ready to start the day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment