Sunday, July 29

High School Flashback

This weekend we hit two different toddler birthday parties.  Both kids of my friends from high school which is super fun AND bizarre. I know I should be used to the idea of being over thirty but I am just having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that I started high school 18 years ago.  EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO.  I still remember what I wore that day -- I mean, granted, I wore a uniform, but still, I can remember what shoes and tights I was wearing. Anyhow, we're old now.  But we can still party.

A little rain and the absence of bathing suits can't keep these kids out of the pool!  Eleanor went in while wearing her party dress.

See above comment about knowing how to party.

Elliott had an in depth phone conversation with her husband over tea while presents were being opened.   

Julia has a billion cousins and I think every single one of them touched the icing on the cake. Mmmmm.



No comments: