Sunday, November 20

A weekend of yard work

Oy. Right about now I miss our one bedroom apartment and its fabulous condo association that dealt with any and all outdoor work ...  Nah, I don't really.  I love this house and I love the suburbs and I love the space and I love that we have a friend who knows how to use a chainsaw and a brother who will help us rake ...

Pete took down six trees out front that were either dead or damaged from the hurricane or recent Nor'easter.  It was quite a scene.

He had an audience -- Elliott kept clapping and yelling "Yay Pete!  Good job!  Nice work, Pete!"

They cut up the trees so now we have firewood -- what better way to transport it to the garage than the stroller?

This is as close as I got to a "before" picture. I've never seen so many leaves.  Thanks to the Flahuvans for their help ...



Yeah, that is a LOT of leaves. It's really unfortunate that it was 12% dog poop and therefore not approved for jumping in ...

No comments: