Monday, June 20

Summer Fun

It's summer!!! Playgroups have moved outside!



The park around the corner has this great splash park that Elliott absolutely LOVES.



I can't keep her out of it. Luckily we are within walking distance so if she goes in fully clothed (like she did again today), we can just pop home to change.



Unsupervised for 2 minutes and she turns into a blogger.


Lunch outside!!

She is a parrot of several sorts -- not only does she repeat almost everything I say (I've been trying to get her to say crazy things like aerodynamic and longitudinal -- Matt wants her to work on antidisestablishmentarianism), but she also mimics my movements. I had just finished running here -- can you guess which muscles I was stretching?


And just for good measure, here are the BFFs:

1 comment:

Massaro Family said...

The muscles stretching just kills me! ;)