Sunday, June 19

Sesame Place

It sounded simple enough: a trip to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania with two of my friends and their families. When you add in families, we are suddenly a party of 11. And boy oh boy do we know how to party. Hee hee. Not that I had low expectations or thought it was going to be lame ... but I had WAY more fun this weekend than I thought I would. Elliott was a rockstar in the car (it took EIGHT hours to get there with traffic) and the park was super fun -- we'll definitely go back there again. A few highlights and several more posts below.

You know it's been a good day when you just need to take a nap in the flowers to recover:

Mealtime mayhem:


I spy at Sesame Place: a mother with huge back tattoo of zombie Jesus and a mother in Cher-style bikini with mesh body-stocking cover-up. I can't make this stuff up.


Not quite mullet-sighting territory but close.

The highlight of the park for me (and Jas, too) was the crazy water park that DUMPED water over everyone.




Kids asleep? Check. Wheel the cooler of beer and the baby monitors out into the hall! We made friends (and a few enemies) with our neighbors.



Just random funny faces.


If she could have, she would have gotten closer to me. She liked ice cream.


After our 8 hour car ride, E was SO tired she tried to climb into her bed before we had a chance to get her jammies on her!


No comments: