Sunday, December 9

Nutcracker

It’s the MOST WONDERFUL tiiiiiiime of the year! I love The Nutcracker. I love Mass Ballet. I love THE BEST HUSBAND EVER. I love my little ballerinas. I love my mom for making my beautiful dress and entertaining Quinn. My feet hurt even though I wasn’t wearing pointe shoes and my cheeks hurt from smiling. So full of love and sugar plums. #massballetlove



Talie LOVED being at rehearsals. She had the most genuine smile and adorable reactions to all the activity during the party scene that Miss Powers promoted her to be a tiny party girl. She started out by sitting on the floor by my feet. The next rehearsal she joined the kids in the circle. By the dress rehearsal, a teenager was assigned to keep track of her and during one of the performances, we all looked around trying to find her -- she was bouncing up and down center stage just BEAMING with happiness. She was so flipping cute. 



Elliott's excellent acting skills got her two little solos during the party scene. She also got asked to be a mouse because someone dropped out -- she managed her quick change like a PRO. Oh and sometimes Quinn joined the party scene during rehearsals. HA!

Fake hair, don't care.

Loooooong dress rehearsal day



Q had no fewer than 10 big kids following her around at tech rehearsal. Future director?


This little ham.

Talie LOVED being in her first Nutcracker. During bows, she told me she was so excited she SCREAMED! 

Not only did my mom make MY gorgeous dress, she had extra fabric and made one for Quinn (that fits Talie this year!).


Our adoring fans!



Future ballerina!









No comments: