- Q laughs hysterically when someone sneezes
- Oh the physical comedy gets Quinn every time. She thinks it is SO FUNNY when E pretends to slam her hand in a drawer or bonk her head or something like that.
- Q says bonk and show -- yes, before she was the chatterbox that she is now, she had very few words and one of them was "show." Third child definitely has more relaxed screen time rules.
- "I wan come wif you baffroom." Yup, I get very little alone time.
- "Tee too mommy." That's Thank You
- "Mommy I ride bikes at home. I seep now in car." And then she fell asleep. HA.
- Q picked up Elliott’s book light and said “call Jason Moens. Peez. NOW!”
- I was getting dressed for the gym and a little inquiring mind asked: "You wear your yoga boobs?"
- You take shower? Next day? You pay wiff me?
- She calls Jason "Jason Dad"
- Bana-nee-nah is Ballerina
- Wah-wah-moo-on is Watermelon
- "Go back dad! The middle!" (Song on the radio)
- She was a BABY just a minute ago! Now she's got pigtails and opinions.
- She gets into trouble when she finds mommy's Yip-stip (lipstick)
- "I not a baby Tinn. Big Girl Tinn."
- “I’m fine” is “no” when I ask her if she wants or needs something.
- "Mommy yuff me. Daddy yuff me. Ta-yee yuff me. Eh-ee-uht yuff me."
- Q is famous for yawning and then immediately saying “I not tired!”
- She looooves to sing: Tinkle tinkle little tar!!! Amorrow! Amorrow! I luff ya! Maybe far aWAAAAAY? And maybe far awaaaaaaay ...
- She has a new friend "Kaff-winn" at the gym. They love to sing for the other kids.
- Talie told me this fall that the weather was SOGGY (foggy). It was an accurate description.
- T has a one track mind. We were reading one night and she said: "can I ask a question about the book? When can we get a dog?"
- T asked for a hammer for her birfday.
- Until recently, T called Barbies bubbies
- Oh she is so sweet. Talie wished for life to stay the same forever. She would gladly never go anywhere and just stay home playing and snuggling.
- She told the pediatrician that she's not all the way six yet. Not until her birthday PARTY. Stay tuned for those pictures -- we finally had her party in January!
Monday, December 31
No photos here
I have gotten SO BEHIND on this blog. Finally just finished up 2018 posts (in March!) and realized that I have not posted any of the funny things these girls say. I have a list on my phone and I'll do my best to translate them here -- some of these are so old that I don't remember why they were funny at the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment