Wednesday, February 28

February Fun


My wine glass was a little too close to someone ... that someone proceeded to pour it all over her lap. Off to clean the couch now ...

This kid LOVES to read.

mmm mmm Nutella


4:00 is our least favorite o'clock.

Commence hiking season!


Superheros FLY! And also wear underpants on the outside.

E loves her Brownie troop. They only meet once a month but she asks every weekend if THIS is the Monday she has Brownies.

I cannot get my arms around the laundry situation here. Sometimes I have willing help. 


Cookie delivery!

My funny valentines

Elliott's puppet for the 3rd grade puppet show. 

Quinn loves Miss Cristina

Little Zach was impersonating the dead mouse they found in the toilet. HA!

Who doesn't love Hot Cross Buns?

Birthday do-over at the Massaro's house



Quinn has been having a tough time at bedtime. I asked Elliott to go give her a hug but she couldn't bear to listen to her cry so she took her out of her crib. After we got her back into her crib, she started crying and calling for "Ay-ee-ot." Poor E came downstairs and asked "should I go in there? She's calling for ME."

We have another swimmer who does not have a healthy fear of water. 

Spring is around the corner, I can smell it!


What a difference a year makes!

No comments: