Monday, January 22

Sunday River

Our 4th annual trip was a success. These kids are getting so BIG! I'm hoping that maybe NEXT year I'll be able to get out there to ski?

Time to suit up, everyone! Except for you, Quinn.

Not a bad view for this snow bunny.

Oh Quinn, left out again.



Yeah, she's cute and all but she ska-REAMED her head off at night. It was so bad that we have decided to NOT go away for February break. Every stage is temporary. Sigh.


Fun and games for all ages!


WHEEEEEE!


I went to collect them after a full-day lesson and they all wanted to keep skiing! Jas took T up onto the chair lift ... "Um Daddy? How do we get DOWN? I'm a little scared." It took a while, and she shed a few tears (mainly because Jas skiied almost over her when she crashed), but she did it. She was SO TIRED.






No comments: