![]() |
| Friends from Singapore came to visit during the COLDEST WEEKS EVER. |
![]() |
| Sunshine and Barbies |
![]() |
| Morning Meeting |
![]() |
| She had 10 minutes to spare before the bus came and used it wisely. |
![]() |
| Talie took a tumble in the bathroom and needed some "fun" purple glue -- we had to physically restrain her so she (and I!) earned ice cream for lunch! |
![]() |
| Crazy hair day at school |
![]() |
| Well I ... I don't know what to say? I guess I'll have to buy it to find out what his secret is? |
![]() |
| Big sisters are the BEST |
![]() |
| Third grade sass at the Ecotarium |
![]() |
| "Show Daddy your new teeth." |
![]() |
| This was close to midnight. And she was totally asleep. |
![]() |
| The Greatest Showman soundtrack has been on repeat for days and today ... we're wearing ... hats? |
![]() |
| Melt my heart. |
![]() |
| Quick teeth brushing session before the bus comes! |
![]() |
| T went to a "sleep-under" at her buddy Harper's house |
![]() |
| Waiting for "AY-YET" to get off the "BUH!" |
![]() |
| I am much to anal retentive for my own good. I got this far before Talie came to complain about Quinn pinching her. And then the plow guy came. Exercise. It was exercise. |




























No comments:
Post a Comment