Friday, October 27

Devin Suau 10/27/10-10/20/17

Devin lost his battle with DIPG on Friday, October 20. We are all heartbroken. If prayer is your thing, please say a prayer for Devin, Christine, Jay, and their boys. Talie offered up that maybe Devin is playing with Scout in heaven -- to which Elliott responded that they definitely were and that they live in the same house as Pappy and Grandma and they're all a family.


Everyone in town (and more) wore green today, what would have been his 7th birthday.

I hope I never had to go to a funeral for a kid again. The video game truck was a great distraction for the kids. At Devin's school, the superintendent was sitting in as the secretary answering phones and his admin staff helped fill in as substitutes so that the staff and teachers could attend the funeral. 

"Do I look different to you? That's because I'm six now."

"JuJu, take me THAT WAY."
Hug your little ones, big ones, furry ones, any ones close tonight.

No comments: