Friday, March 31

March Madness

GOOD MORNING MARCH!

This is how I get things done around here. Q is very much like E was as a baby in that she needs to be TOUCHING ME AT ALL TIMES. 

Hawk of the week!


... and Talie wanted to show off her Friday Folder ...

"Yook! I'm a baby!"


Please don't drop me. Please don't drop me.

Acro Yoga was SO MUCH FUN.

Snuggle bug.


Elliott and Annabelle worked as a team to make their art project for Multicultural Night.


"And representing ... Morocco ... in the fashion show is ... Elliott?"

Practicing the capeoeria moves they learned at Multicultural Night

Talie LOVES ballet class.

And Quinn likes to watch!


Big girl bath time

No moms allowed at "sister meeting!"

Skowronski/Weiss fest minus most of the Skowronskis and Weisses

Nightly yelling session with Nana on Facetime

ANOTHER SNOW DAY. This was the exercise break between movies.


Massaro fun



It should come as no surprise that Elliott volunteered to be the first one to give her presentation for her SAGE project. Like mother like daughter -- we love public speaking! She even accented her presentation with an interpretive dance depicting gravity ...

Kiss us, we're Irish.

SHHHH! WE ARE READING!

"Daddy! Pick me up!"

Today I'll be playing the role of marshmallow peep.

I love this room in the morning. So much sun and so much dancing. I love having nowhere to go on Monday mornings.

Another cucumber fan in the house.

One of Q's new tricks: "I don't know!" She also does "SO BIG" and "clap hands."


This girl loves her layers. I do not love doing her laundry.

My little Talie is just so sweet. On Thursdays we go to ballet a little early and let Q take a snooze in the car before class. T climbs up and has a snack on my lap in the front seen and just snuggles me. It won't last forever so I keep saying yes when she asks me to snuggle her at bedtime. There is something magical about a kid who will fall asleep on your lap. I just love it.

These two. When Q wakes up from her nap, Talie climbs into her crib and reads her the big sister book and brings her toys.

Checking out the big girls rehearsing for their dance recital.

Whale Aunties came over with gin. Much fun. Much laughter.

This was lunch the next day. I am not 22 anymore.

On Fridays, I drive a party van home from preschool!

WINTER IS VERY LONG.

Kev is 40!

The first spring flower!

Party in the crib!

I'm drowning in laundry. Quinn is drowning in laundry.




Spring!
Just kidding.



Quinn really liked being the mystery reader in Talie's class!



No comments: