Tuesday, January 31

January

Cookie Video Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqlFM8n6No 



Birthday parties are fun!



Bingo had to go see Dr Talie

ME. LIKE. FOOD.

Don't get too excited. She isn't standing. She's barely sitting, actually. This baby is either in the car or on my hip. She likes to be as close to me as possible at all times. She'll be mobile eventually and life will get that much more chaotic so I am enjoying the relative ease of knowing where she is at all times!

WINTER IS SO DRY. I needed to LATHER Talie's poor bloody hands with vaseline so we made some fun manicure gloves.

We still spend lots of time at the library. 

Family game morning!

It's that time of year when they rediscover the photo booth app on the ipad and entertain themselves for hours. OK so maybe 20 minutes.

Big sisters are funny!

I try to sneak in tummy time when she least expects it -- but the she sneaks her fingers into her mouth and tries to take a nap on my chest.

SO FANCY


Tappity Tap!

More birthday parties

"Disco Party Day" I truly and honestly hope my kids never develop a socially acceptable sense of "cool" style.

Yup. As per usual.

Dr Ruth?

"Mommy! They forgot the A! That's not how you spell my name!"

No comments: