Sunday, December 11

Nutcracker

Elliott's second Nutcracker was a great success. I look forward to being more involved next year -- I couldn't help as much as I wanted to because of baby jail!


Talie is a trooper -- she hangs out at so many of Elliott's activities. I think Nutcracker rehearsals are her favorite though. She pulls up a stool to the door and just watches the ballerinas. Sometimes she dances along.


My little mousecoat! Elliott is first and foremost an actress. She is so immensely funny and animated. The grief is REAL when the Mouse Queen dies. She is so over the top sad about it that several parents (and strangers) complimented me on her acting after the show. So funny.

Candy cane at tech rehearsal!



Gramps, Nana, and Mia came up to be her cheering squad. Quinn likes Gramps.


Several of my mom friends were volunteers back stage and had all good things to say about E. She loved her new Zombelina Nutcracker book and just sat down to read while she waited to go on stage. She also ate more snacks than I thought humanly possible. Tiny ballerina can consume some calories!

She loved Sophia the lead Candy Cane!




No comments: