Friday, December 30

December Stuff

I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE! Why is there hairspray in the kitchen?!? Nutcracker season!


Fancy Day at school!

T and Nina!

Ballet fun with Lyla!

Talie tends to be on the shy side -- she's very often attached to my leg and Elliott is quick to answer questions on her behalf. Imagine my surprise when she turned out to be Little Miss Personality at her ballet class. She's been going to the studio for years so she is comfortable there and she absolutely lights up in her class. Her favorite ballet move is the Flamingo Passe.





Swim lessons with Miss Wendy!

It is getting cold out at the busstop! I've started leaving the little girls inside -- Talie is thrilled to be the babysitter. Quinn is less than thrilled to be left in the jumper-oo but it is too damn cold some days!

Dinner time is all hands on deck these days!



OMG this game is hilarious.


I would be happy to have any of my girls marry any of the Massaro boys. They're all awesome.


No comments: