Sunday, October 30

October

STOP GROWING! ALL OF YOU! STOP IT NOW!


Apple picking adventure!

Lots of love for Oliver

Early morning snuggles




I took E for her fist pedicure. She was super chatty and wicked ticklish -- just like her mom!



Move over thumb, these fingers are where it's at.

I admit it, I love matching jammies.

This is what happens when you grapevine with abandon in new sneakers. Thankfully it was just a sprain, but had to get it checked out at urgent care just in case!

naptime

E is in the gifted and talented program at school (creative thinker much?) and this week their homework was to illustrate an idiom. This was one of Pappy's favorite sayings!

This baby. She naps for 20 minutes at a time in the car as we shuffle her from big sister activity to big sister activity. She sleeps ... meh ... OK at night. Her deepest sleep is from 5am-8am which works out well because I can get up with the big girls and get them ready for the school day.

Jas' coworker from Spain came over for dinner with his family -- E was an awesome translator and the kids played together in Spanish (T just kind of tagged along with a goofy smile). We gave the kids hot dogs and macaroni and cheese and then roasted s'mores -- doesn't get much more American than that!

Someone wasn't a big fan of solid food ... 

If I didn't like my fingers so much, I'd put my foot in my mouth.


Open House at BLOCKS!


Poor Talie is so tired. She is getting so big but she's still so little!




E pulled her tooth out on the bus! 

We are on the opposite side of the family layout than most of our friends in town -- most of E's friends are the youngest in their families. We are the only ones with a baby! The big siblings are SO GOOD with Talie. At soccer practice, they play football with her and take her to the playground. At drama club, they color with her and take her to get snacks. What a village.


Mommy, I'm so glad we have a baby in our house.



Jas went to Spain. We were jealous of his view.




T at 4 months and E at 3.5
Q at 6 months and T at almost 4

No comments: