Monday, October 31

Halloween

Oh my sweet Talie. We talked about a lot of different options for Halloween and she almost settled on being a doctor but then she said: "Actually, I want to be Nurse Linda wif Dr Zaref." HOW CUTE IS THAT? 

And here they are! She was THRILLED to see Nurse Linda. She was less thrilled to get her flu shot.

Jas put together a complicated costume contest and scavenger hunt at work. This team was stopped by strangers all over town for pictures!

The doorbell rang one night this week and a car peeled out of our driveway ... we found 2 bags of treats and a sign that said we'd been boo-ed!

My friend Jess sent me this picture of her husband and E's friend Grace sneaking up to our door -- they did a few military rolls, rang the bell, and then hightailed it back to the car!

Nurse Linda and Harry Potter with their ballet teacher, Ms Powers

This is the only photo I got of this pumpkin


I'm Super Mom

Harry Potter!

Annual trick-or-treating with the Habeskis!



Spooky faces

Elliott's creation


No comments: