Sunday, August 28

Elliott, age 7

HOW DID SEVEN YEARS GO BY SO FAST? This kid. She's one-of-a-kind. I love that she "gets" Jas' sense of humor -- I am less thrilled that she has inherited it because now I have TWO jokesters in the house who won't ever give me a straight answer! She pours through books and loves super heros. For her birthday, she asked for shopkins (duh), a ballet bar (she and Jas are going to build one), and a new mattress (errr ... huh?). She's got an amazing imagination, a huge heart (especially when it comes to other people's little siblings), and a BILLION words. Our little drama queen loves to dance but refuses to wear dresses. She loves purple and will eat almost anything (except frosting) and is itching to get a new dog. She can't WAIT for school to start. Happy birthday, Bug. We love you.


No comments: