Thursday, March 31

March March March


Open Gym at the Y! Wheee!


This is what happens when Talie is up WAY too early and given permission to go downstairs to get a snack.

Talie's favorite part of sports class is the RUNNING!


Career Day at school

Working from home is serious business.


I love Talie's smirk in this photo. "Ha -- look what I talked my sister into doing. What a sucker."



New builtin cabinets! I've been wanting this organization for years and I am SO HAPPY with the way they turned out! YAY!

"I'm driving to Daddy's work!"

"Mommy, why you laughin'?"






SPRING HAS SPRUNG!  We are expecting several inches of snow this weekend so I had to take a picture while these beauties are still alive ...

Helping me wash dishes = 15 minutes of quiet

"I'm Daddy!"

Elliott has started playing lacrosse on Saturdays -- Talie also enjoys sports.

1 comment:

Don, Barbara and Willie said...

Leah.....I LOVE your blog!