Talie and I were having a grumpy morning (OK so it was me, not her) but some friends convinced us to have lunch at the playground. After a gust of wind blew my salad all over my lap and another one knocked Talie over, we called it a day and .... we came home to this disaster:
 |
| T won't go in her room. Thankfully we have the baby room -- we took off the front of the crib and she can sleep in the toddler bed until we get everything fixed. What a mess. |
 |
| Thankfully we were not home -- I'm pretty sure I would have gone into labor. Or worse considering this is what happened to the deck and this is what we were doing yesterday: |
 |
| The church had already called their tree guys before I got home so once the wind died down a bit, they brought in 2 cranes and a cherry picker to get rid of the tree. Then the tarp guys came and waterproofed it -- they were here until 8pm and the rain started at about 8:15. Oh and we are due to get 6 inches of snow this week. |
No comments:
Post a Comment