Wednesday, September 30

September Stuff

"We're Daddy!"

They hug a LOT.

Look who has been growing!

Sometimes I pick my battles when it comes to clothing.  Ballet uniform at BJs?  Sure.

Washing her dishes.  Not sure how she got all the way up there ...

Just a little naked tap dancing.

E wasn't in the mood to get exercise so Jas got a LOT of exercise.


Weekend FaceTime with Baby Maya.

She's obsessed with her cousin.  "I want to sleep in Baby Maya's crib!" No matter that it has a baby tub in it.  


We've had several picnics at the Farmers Market this fall.  I never make time to just lie around in the backyard.  It's nice to stop and watch some clouds with my little buddy once in a while.

These three.  So funny.

My hiking buddies.  We need to hike more often.

Look how long her legs are getting!  T has been napping about once or twice a week these days and zonks in the car a lot.  I've been good about forcing her to have quiet time during the week but on the weekends, there is just too much fun to be had!

Trucks at the bus stop are loud but Mini Copper the puppy is warm.


Hanging out in Daddy's office.

Ha!  Grapes and chopsticks!


"Shh! I'm working!"

Adventures in dressing herself.

Food Truck Festival!


More adventures in dressing herself (T is usually in jammies at the bus stop).


Someone is NOT a fan of the dentist.

No comments: