So we had quite an eventful weekend in Denver ... Let me back up. C, A, and I have been friends since we were toddlers. J is the "new kid" -- we met her in 2nd grade. We had an EPIC vacation/bachelorette weekend this spring and we were all thrilled to make the trip to Denver for her big day. A got clearance to fly at 32 weeks pregnant but ... 12 hours after she arrived, she had a baby boy! And 36 hours after THAT, she was in 3 inch heels and a bridesmaid dress. She's a WARRIOR. She couldn't stay long (had to get back to that beautiful babe!) but it was AMAZING that she came. The wedding was a BLAST and everyone is home and healthy (took a few weeks and a medflight to get A's family home a few weeks later but since I'm back-dating this I can add the update that they are all home and healthy).
![]() |
| The blushing bride! |
![]() |
| I remember the day this "man" was born. HOW IS HE A MAN NOW?!?!? And a 6 foot 5 man at that?!? |
![]() |
| Time to rewrite the speech -- one bridesmaid down! |
![]() |
| So ugly. |
![]() |
| Guess who had no idea A was coming to her wedding? |
![]() |
| My favorite picture of the day. |
![]() |
| UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP! |
![]() |
| We so fancy! |
![]() |
| I love these ladies. |
![]() |
| K was my college roommate and the most fun photographer ever. However, I blame her for photos like the one below. |
![]() |
| What can I say? We like to dance! |
























No comments:
Post a Comment