Friday, August 28

SIX YEARS OLD?!?!?

How did SIX YEARS fly by so fast?  Our precocious little Elliott is six.  SIX.  I remember being six.  I mean, not a lot about it, but I do have memories from that year.  E continues to amaze us with the amount of words she can fit into a 13 hour time period, and with her boundless imagination (and energy).  She loves ballet and drama, swimming and bike riding but most of all she LOVES her little sister (and almost always shows it). Some of my favorite moments of the week are the few minutes before 7am when she climbs into bed with me and asks me impossible questions about the human body, the universe, and Disney characters.

First week of school is exhausting!

He favorite Trader Joe's coffee cake and her new "work shirt."

3:41pm exactly.

Check out the new kicks from Nana and Papa Dan.


Look who's old enough for a YELLOW necklace at the pool!!

No comments: