Friday, June 12

We survived!

Jas was in Spain and the UK for two and a half weeks!  But WE SURVIVED! Man oh MAN are we happy to have him home!  Elliott climbed into bed with me one morning at about 6:15 and whisper/yelled, "Daddy will be home in FOUR SLEEPS!"  But who was counting?  We all were.  :o)

E didn't have school one day (the preschoolers in town had kindergarten orientation) so we took advantage of Jas' parking space and weekday crowds at the Children's Museum!


Construction fun with Oliver the superhero!



Aaaaaaan TOAST!
OVERSTIMULATED!

Talie and I spent the NEXT day at the Discovery Museum with friends!


All of the research says that family dinners are important to childhood development. International FaceTime counts, right?

"I wanna hold that Teddy Bear."

"I wanna hold baby Joshua, too!"

Aaaaand THIS is why Scout is banished to the basement during playdates.

Wheeee!

Elliott is SUCH a good big sister (to both Talie AND Maddie).


U3 soccer league.

Scout got sprayed by a mother f-ing SKUNK. I was putting the girls to bed and she was going NUTS.  I was stuck without any home remedies!  My friend Brenda came over at 11pm to help me wash her in the driveway and then my friend Jill opened up her pet store early to help me fully wash her!  What AMAZING friends I have!

Pedicures on the deck are not approved?

Mystery reader!

Life is good.  Two and a half weeks without Jas was tiring, but it was busy and happy and fun.  I only cried once.  :o)  Man oh MAN are we happy to have him home.  Elliott says he has to stay home for twelve HUNDRED MILLION days.

No comments: