Saturday, May 16

Straight to Summer

Oh New England, you are adorable.  We totally skipped spring and rocketed straight into summer.  I'm sweaty, slightly sunburned, and have pollen eyes -- BUT I AM SO HAPPY!

Talie and I were early for back path pick-up so we walked down to meet Elliott at the school but she ran right by us!

T has been the anti-Talie in the mornings this week so I get desperate -- I made her a human key-tar and tried to tickle her out of her grumpiness.  Another morning I just strapped her into her car seat while I helped E finish getting ready for school. Oh to be two.


I guess it's bath night ...


Fulfilling all of our refrigerator art requests.

It is a lucky thing Scout does adorable things like act like a dog-couch because she and I have NOT been friends recently. She has NO SHAME in climbing up onto the counter and eating anything she can reach. GRRRR!!!

Hugging or wrestling?

Crash Test Talie

Ice cream is the best medicine.


Mini-wannabe-ballerinas

Smoothies and sass.

I love that school doesn't start until 9:15.  There is almost always time for tea parties in high heels.

I let Nana entertain them during dinner on facetime.  I needed a quiet minute to myself.

It is playground season!!!

No comments: