Saturday, March 21

SO MUCH SNOW

As I write this, it is snowing. AGAIN.  Here are some pictures of the SNOWIEST WINTER EVAH.

We did so many creative things with food coloring ... that we ran out of it.

J had to shovel a moat so Scout wouldn't jump over the fence.





E had SEVEN snow days in three weeks.  We did ALL of the crafts.

Not a big fan of Magic Mud.


This was my view for several days/weeks.  I couldn't help with any of the snow removal and we had FEET of snow on the deck and the roof -- and two giant ice dams causing our ceiling to leak. Jas is a snow-removal rock star. We had to have the driveway plowed several times to keep up with the accumulation -- I don't think that pile will melt until July.


J and E found a big huge sledding hill!


A giant truck pulling a yacht to the boat show in Boston got caught in a snowbank and tied up traffic for several hours outside Jas' office.



No comments: