Saturday, February 1

Turks and Caicos and Happiness

Yes, yes, I am extremely spoiled.  I am also EXTREMELY grateful to my fabulous husband who works very hard so I am able to go to the Caribbean ... twice ... in one month. [smily cringe]

We spent the week in lovely Turks and Caicos with our friends the Massaro family and had a BLAST.  Talie and I were sick but I'd rather be sick on the beach in the Caribbean than in single digit temperature New England.  Our two little water babies swam swam and swam all week long. Jas and Elliott have lovely tans, Talie is as white as she was last week and I am peeling. :o)



The view from the deck ... ahhhh.

We had a kitchen at the house so we ate in for dinner every night but we went to Da Conch Shack for lunch one day -- kids played in the sand (well except for Talie -- she HATED the sand) while the grownups ate lunch!


All dressed up in their Hawaiian dresses from Nana!

No comments: