Tuesday, February 18

February Stuff

I haven't posted in a while -- I think I'm in a post-vacation, polar vortex depression.  There has been SO MUCH SNOW and Jas has been in Spain and I'm tired of winter. But we're making the best of it.

We talk to Dee Dee on the iPad a lot.  This particular day they were crafting together.  Dee Dee was quilting at the lake house and E set her up at her arts and crafts table.  Hee hee.

Can't go outside AGAIN? Fort time.




E helped me Talie-proof the kitchen.

SHHH.  THEY ARE PLAING NICELY AND I AM GOING TO READ A WHOLE PARAGRAPH OF MY BOOK.

Snowstorm number ... 12?

Indoor trampoline park!

Elliott is officially bigger than one Scout unit of measurement.

Need help shoveling?

Forgot to close the bathroom door ...


I put Daddy's selfie as my background and T spent the week kissing my phone.  So much baby gack on the screen. Ha!

Forts, tents, more snow ... lather, rinse, repeat.

She just poured an entire glass of water on her head.


Wheeeeeeeee!

Habeski Mountain



No comments: