Sunday, November 17

Recently

Another week of fun and adventures here.  Life is good.
Bedtime routine sometimes includes some time emptying out the dress-up bin. I used this wig in ... 1989? when I was Snow White for Halloween.

She loves her babies.

"Awwwwww"

Yes, I let her dress herself and yes, I let her go to school in outfits like this.  She is her own person and she likes contrasting patterns.

E made her own leaf pile to jump in.

Teething is hard work.


This was fun until she tried to climb out of the cabinet.  It didn't go well.

Training for her "mara-fon" just like Ant Lindsay.  She hooked up my iShuffle and ran about 30 laps around the kitchen island.

Sleepy weekend hike

I love it when she gets going on telling nonsensical stories.

You'll notice the HUGE puddle on the floor?  Also, her jammies and slippies are soaked through.  Trouble maker!

New outfit from Nana!

There are so many things I love about this photo ... Talie's butt crack, Elliott hiding in the laundry basket, Talie's crazy hair ... I love it all.


We got a hand-me-down soccer uniform and she LOVES it. I just hope it still fits next fall!

No comments: