Thursday, September 12

Let the fall ... BEGIN!

And so begins the fall!  E is doing ... well honestly?  Too much.  I overscheduled us.  She loves every activity so it is hard to choose!  We aren't big on weekend activities so suddenly our weekdays are JAMBONIE busy.  Luckily, Talie goes with the flow.  I do love that school isn't until 11:30 so we can be home in the mornings a lot.

Talie was climbing all over Elliott trying to talk to Auntie Lauren on FaceTime.

Poor Scout. 

"Heh?"

I asked E to get T some Cheerios.  She helped herself to a bowl too.  T promptly spread hers all over the floor.

The thing about sleep is that she needs to do it at NIGHT so I have to wake her up from marathon naps.  Look at that sleepy face!

I LOVE MY DAD!

Poor kid.  I really thought we were going to have to cut the brush out of her hair. Mommy to the rescue!

No comments: